The 123.hp.com/setup is a part of the Hp printer device and driver setup. The setup is available for all printers, so it is known as an All-in-one printer.
123.hp.com/setup || 123 Hp Setup
Setup your printer with your printer model and series on the official link 123.hp.com/setup and proceed with account login. After that download drivers and start installing.
Arrange the 123 hp com/setup using wifi wireless setup
Following are the steps or the process to arrange the Hp printer setup using wifi wireless setup:-
- The first step is to arrange the printer, i.e., connect the printer to the power switch and turn on the printer.
- Then using the control panel of the printer, go into settings.
- Then in settings, go into wifi networks, and in wifi, select Wireless/Ethernet networks.
- The wifi will turn on.
- Further, turn on the wifi device.
- Then turn on the Laptop/Pc/Smartphone/Mac, etc.
- On the device, click on the Start option.
- Then search for Print in the search tab.
- Then the 'Printer and Scanners' option will appear.
- Click on the 'Printer and Scanners' option.
- Turn on the wifi of the device and click on the device name to connect it.
- Then the devices joined or connected.
Setup 123 hp setup Manually/wired
Follow the process below to arrange the 123.Hp.com/setup printer setup manually/wired:-
- The same as the above process, turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- Then connect one end of the USB cable to the printer.
- And the other end to the laptop/Pc/Mac.
- Then on the device, click on the Start option.
- Then in the search tab, type printer and search for it.
- Further, the 'Printer and Scanners' option will appear.
- Then click on the 'Printer and Scanners' option.
- In the Printer and scanners option, you will see Add device option. Click on it.
- Then select the Hp printer device you have connected and Add it.
- Your Hp printer will be connected manually.
Connect Hp printer to the 123.hp.com/setup driver/S/W
- Firstly download and install the 123.Hp.com/setup printer driver/software using website or using a CD drive.
- Then on the other side, turn on the Hp printer.
- Then using the control panel, enter into settings of the printer.
- In settings, enter into wifi wireless connection.
- Then open the device and click on the Add device option.
- The driver/software will scan for the nearby Hp printer device.
- Then click on Add option. The device will be added.
Find the Hp printer device in the Windows
Following are the steps to find the connected 123.Hp.com/setup printer device in the windows;
- On the desktop, you will see the Start option, which is in the Windows symbol. Click on it.
- Then you will see the search tab.
- There type printer and search for it.
- Then you will see the Printer and Scanners option on the screen. Click on it.
- Further, you will see the list of devices.
- You will find your device name in that list.
- If you see the name of your Hp printer device, then you are all set.
- And if you don't see the device, then connect it again.
- In this way, you can find your 123.hp.com/setup in windows.